DR. NICOLE MCCAULEY
The McCauley Foundation creates opportunities by helping those in need and by creating self-sustaining programs of empowerment, profit, and education. Our goal is to work towards eliminating the following areas of concern:
- 24 million Americans live in food deserts (total distance our food must travel to get to our plates).
- 1 Billion people are food insecure worldwide.
- 50 million in America with 16 million of those are children who don’t know where their next meal comes from.
- 9 million dies per year, which is 24,000 a day, 1,000/hour, 16/second (10 of those are children).
- If hunger were a nation, after China & India, it would be the third-largest.
What are Tower Farms®?
Tower Farms® are sustainable aeroponic growing systems created by The Juice Plus+ Company. Through these Tower Farms®, a school, community, or organization can create a year-round food supply of fresh greens and vegetables in an economical and Eco-friendly environment. Imagine the possibilities for your home, school, or community!
- Community – The Foundation is working with two communities to reduce food insecurity in Missouri and Africa.
- Impacting day to day lives of Seniors and Youth.
- Purchase health and prosperity gifts to encourage and impact those close to you and those in need.
MESSAGE FROM DR. MCCAULEY
What is Aeroponics?
STAY IN TOUCH
To learn more about the McCauley Foundation, sign up below.